Most businesses have some safety policies in place, but many are not as comprehensive as they could be. A business safety policy is a set of guidelines that helps to ensure the safety of employees, customers, and others who may be affected by everyday business operations.
Safety policies should outline the expectations for employee behavior and what will happen if those expectations are not met. It should also address emergency procedures and how the business will handle potential hazards.
Safety policy consulting is a critical service that can give organizations a third-party perspective that will help businesses develop or update their safety policies. A consultant can assess the risks associated with the business operations and make recommendations for how to reduce those risks.
At Arnco Safety, we create customized safety policies to meet OSHA requirements and ensure your employees understand all safety requirements. Learn more about our safety training and policy consulting services and schedule a consultation today.
How Can Safety Policy Consulting Protect Your Business?
Safety policies are often overlooked, but here’s why they are essential:
- They help to ensure the safety of employees, customers, and others who may be affected by the business operations.
- They provide a set of guidelines for employee behavior.
- They address emergency procedures and how the business will handle potential hazards.
- They help businesses to save money by reducing the risk of accidents and injuries.
- They improve employee morale by creating a safer workplace.
For Safety Managers, Operations Managers, and even HR Managers – If you are responsible for developing or implementing safety policies at your organization, set up an interview to see what it is like to work with a safety policy consultant. A consultant can help create policies that protect your employees and your organization.
Arnco Safety’s Consulting Areas of Expertise:
Arnco Safety is here to help you create customized safety policies that meet your needs as well as strict OSHA requirements. We will work with you to assess the risks associated with your business operations and make recommendations for reducing those risks.
At Arnco Safety, our safety policy consultants have a wide range of expertise, including:
- Bloodborne Pathogens: We can help you develop policies and procedures for protecting employees from exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
- Confined Space: We can help you identify and assess the risks associated with working in confined spaces and provide recommendations for how to control or eliminate those risks.
- Fall Protection: We can help you develop comprehensive policies and procedures for working safely at heights.
- Fire Protection/Extinguisher: We can help you identify potential hazards and develop plans to prevent and extinguish fires.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training: We can help you develop policies for providing employees with first aid and CPR training.
- Ladder Safety: We can help you develop policies and procedures for safely using ladders.
- PPE: We can help you select the appropriate personal protective equipment for employees and develop policies for using and maintaining that equipment.
- Risk Assessment: We can help identify potential hazards, assess the associated risks, and develop comprehensive procedures to evaluate risks.
In fact, there are few things we CAN’T help you with when it comes to safety. In addition to the list above, here are other ways we can prepare and protect your people from danger and hazards:
- Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Cyber-Information Security
- Active Shooter Training and Emergency Action Planning
- Hand and/or Power Tools
- Hazard Communication
- Injury/Illness Recordkeeping
- Lockout Tagout
- Noise Exposure/Hearing Conservation
- Overhead and Gantry Cranes
- Respiratory Protection
- Welding Equipment
- Stop Work Authority
Plus, we develop Custom Processes, as needed, based on your unique use cases.
Arnco Safety — where safety comes first!
Safety policies are what keep businesses in business, but it can be tough to know where to start.
Arnco Safety has experience servicing commercial clients of all sizes across the US to create business safety policies and provide safety equipment for their specialized operations. We believe that everyone MUST go home safely, and we’re here to help you protect your employees and workplace.